Sunday, May 20, 2007

6 am comes really early these days...

It is already almost 8. We are on a train going to some castles that I am not even going to try to spell. Last night I was planning on going to bed early. After we went to dinner at the beer garden (which was awesome because there weren't many tourists) we had a few drinks. I guess I could be more specific...I had 3.5 liters. I feel good this morning...so don't worry mom. We had so much fun there. Ppl were laughing and dancing and singing. There were fire breathers and other street performers. Our group has a lot of fun together. We hit up the hotel bar on the way back. Guenther even joined us for a brew and told ne if I moved to munich he would not only teach me german, but also be my friend :)
Ok, the train conversation is getting good!

Signing off...m

No comments: