Saturday, May 26, 2007

hanging out at the top of the hill

We took a little trip to the prague castle today. Our small group (jesse, jenny, robbie and me) decided against the tour and just bummed around at the top of the hill. We stumbled upon a great resturant that served the most awesome milkshakes ever. The atmosphere was amazing and we had so much fun just sitting and enjoying our snack. After that we hit up a park, which was a nice break from tourist mode. Now we are going to Jama for dinner, since it is Robbie's b-day he chose the location of dinner. We'll probably have a few drinks after to celebrate our last night in Prague. I wil probay post something tomorrow at the airport about being sad that I am leaving tomorrow. But now I am on my way to eat.

Signing off....m

No comments: