Wednesday, May 16, 2007

all checked in

We have some downtime before the meeting to kick off the trip. I'm ready to go already, so I thought I would write a little more.
We flew into Zurich. The countryside was beautiful. It is too bad the only thing we will see of Switzerland is the airport going and coming back. The flight had a lot of turbulance. Apparently it had something to do with the tailwind. It didn't bother me too much. Being in row 40 of 42 wasn't the best seat, but since there was no one next to me and I was on an aisle, I had room to spread out.
The flight to Munich was less than an hour, so I barely got out my ipod before we landed. Customs also went quickly although the girls on the trip would of been ok with the delay because the guys working customs were nothing short of beautiful. The first word out of every girls mouth was "wow" when they got through. What a nice welcome to Germany!
So tonight we are having a quick meeting and then I am hoping some ppl will want to explore a bit! I have only taken three pictures so far and I am jonesing for some photo ops. I won't be able to post any before my return, but expect my website updated quickly!
Since we've done nothing else I have nothing more to write. Just remember I don't have spell check.

Signing off...m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For my present..... I would like one of the customs guys!